Thursday, 13 December 2012

"Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year!"...

Hi there everyone...

Sorry I've not been around for what seems like ages! I've been quite ill recently along with very demanding personal woes...

Thank you to everyone (you all know who you are?!) for sending me your well wishes - I really found your support helpful and soothing...

I hope to be back soon - maybe after the Christmas break now. There is such a lot of Christmas design sheets on the blog , please look back to last years fab designs too! SIMPLY CRAFTS is staying online with some FAB ideas to inspire you in 2013!...Join me in the New Year...

"Happy Christmas And A Happy New Year To You All!"

Love & Hugs - Richard xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hello,only just found your blog,through Pinterest.
    It's a glorious blog.I really enjoyed looking and downloading some lovely papers,thank you so much for your generosity.
    Hope you get a really good Christmas, and an even better New year.Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have been poorly along with other problems, yes you were missed. Your blog is a crafters delight!

    Hope all goes well for a very happy and healthy new year.

    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love this blog and have saved some very lovely ideas. Thank you Richard
    Get well soon
    Cheers Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too miss you Richard. Your blog is wonderful. Thank you for sharing all those gorgeous graphics with us.Hopefully we will see you again soon.
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that you are well enough to continue but don't overdo things. I really appreciate your excellent ideas.
    Carolyn (Australia)

    ReplyDelete