Sunday, 4 August 2013

***NEW*** SIMPLY BAKING RECIPE COLLECTION GUIDES NOW BEING PUBLISHED!

As a keen home baker and experimental cook...I have had Tim my "techy whiz guy" design my "magazine cookery pages". Tim has done an amazing job I have to say! He knows a thing or two when it comes to glossy, glamourous page layouts!

Every recipe has been tried-and-tested to give you peace of mind. Tim has been paid in cookies and cupcakes,lol!

We've had great success with the 1st in the collection of cupcakes judging by your responses to my email inbox - one lady had been looking for a simple-to-follow cupcake recipe for ages, tried mine and was very impressed - thank you - you know who you are,lol!

COOKIES...are the next recipe guides. VERY quick and easy to make from store cupboard ingredients.

If you have a very sweet tooth (like me!), you'll love the soft and "fudgy centred" White choc chip fudge cookies...and for a "not too sweet" but moreish treat, then the oat and raisin cookies will definitely hit the spot!

COMING SOON...VICTORIA SPONGE SANDWICH & WALNUT CAKE!

"Happy crafting & baking!" - Richard x

No comments:

Post a Comment